1.This is a strictly Trade Only Site, our minimum order is £100.
2. Email: By agreeing our Terms and Conditions you agree that you will receive relevant email updates on your order status and that you will receive occasional email promotions. Any email promotional info has a clear opt out option. We will never share your details.
3.Carriage is not included on your order and will be added where applicable once your final invoice is created. Carriage charges are for guideline only and in certain circumstances may vary, however you will be notified prior to dispatch of your order.
4. All stock is subject to availability, we update our website every two weeks but please be aware stock levels vary throughout the day, and when your order is picked if there are any shortages you will not be charged, and your Card or PayPal payment will be adjusted accordingly.
5.Once we have received your order, we will contact you by phone to confirm.
6. Please note that all pictures are not an exact representation of the actual stock we have. We have new stock coming in all the time and colors and presentation may change.
7. All Images and Text on this website are copyright to Airsupreme or used with the express permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using these Images or Text. Images contain embedded digital watermark with online tracking. Images shown on airsupremebags.co.uk are for guidance only. The products may vary from the images shown, and pack colors and assortments may change without notice.
8. Most orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of cleared funds being received. M.R. Luggage do not accept any responsibility for late or incorrect delivery and do not offer any form of compensation.
9. If paying by credit or debit card, delivery will only be made to the address, with the corresponding postcode, and property number, required for security purposes, when the card payment is processed.
10. Goods will not be dispatched until full and cleared payment is received.
11. Delivery at our standard charge can only be to mainland UK.
12. The Islands, North Scotland and Ireland will incur an extra charge.
13. Prices are subject to change without notice and are for guidance purposes only.
14. Luggage Club Ltd retain the right of delivery.
15. Every care is taken to make sure the Prices quoted on this website are correct; however they are for guidance only and may be subject to change when your order is confirmed.
16. In the event of claims for Faulty or Damaged merchandise; it remains the retailers responsibility to arrange for return of the goods, and once assessed a decision will be made as to refunds. Luggage Club Ltd do not accept any goods back after being sold direct to consumers. It is your responsibility to check merchandise before dispatch. Goods will not be accepted back after 7 days of delivery.
17. Please be aware Luggage Club Ltd is strictly a Trade Only Company, supplying Registered Traders and not the general public. If you are not a registered business you should not proceed with your order.
18. Safe return of the goods and transport costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Mr Luggage will not pay any return postage costs, including claims for Faulty Goods, this is the Buyers Sole Responsibility.
19. Any shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of your goods. If we are informed after this period, shortages will not be accepted.
20. A refund will be made within 5 working days of the goods being received back into stock. Not including carriage charges, providing the goods are in the same condition as when dispatched i.e. all outer packaging must be intact.
21.Luggage Club Ltd will not be responsible for any further Shipping costs incurred by the seller,
22. We are unable to collect returns from outside of EU territory. It is your responsibility to arrange the safe return of goods and pay any shipping & customs charges.
23. Luggage Club Ltd is strictly a Trade to Trade company only and not direct to Consumer.
24. All orders in the process of being invoiced out and packaged are double checked by at least 2 members of staff.
25. Luggage Club Ltd accept no responsibility for shortages, when the customer chooses to use a third party shipping company. Any damaged cartons must be signed as "Damaged" or "Open" Luggage Club Ltd will not accept responsibility for shortages if the buyer fails to to this.
26. Invoice for your goods is always placed in your carton; if your invoice is missing we must be notified within 2 working days of receipt of your order. After this time copy invoices will not be re issued.
28.Carriage is charged at the end of your invoice.
All prices shown exclude VAT, but are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. The final amount including VAT and Delivery is stated at the checkout stage.
Minimum Order Value
A minimum order value applies of £100 excluding VAT & P&P.
Payment can be made via debit/credit card by calling our office on 01616378930.
Payment by cash is only accepted for customers collecting from our showroom.
Payment by PayPal and by card online is also accepted. Please make the payment into our PayPal account (with order number as a reference).
Payment to be made via Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit into Our Bank Account.